A Proactive Approach to Safety
NMI Industrial is constantly striving for an incident-free workplace. Obsessive attention to safety details is part of every activity in which we engage.
We believe that such awareness must be an integral part of daily operations, with top-down commitment to the safety and health of each and every employee.
At NMI Industrial, safety is paramount — never compromised for schedule, cost or profit.
- MSHA Part 46 & 48 trained
- ISNet World registered and approved
- OSHA Construction Outreach 10/30 Hour certified
- Air Quality Management District compliant
- Sacramento County Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program compliant
- Class A Contractor CA Lic # 951227
- C51 Structural Steel License
- C11 Elevator Installation License
- Adequate insurance coverage to satisfy Fortune 500 customers
- Bonding capacity for Fortune 1000-scale projects
- PICS Certified Member